“97% of global businesses use social media for marketing.
But, only 32% use it to strengthen customer loyalty.”
Marketing automation makes it easy to target customers with sales content. But, when customers who have recently had a poor product experience are sent sales emails, their negative reactions often make it into social media.
- Pull in data for specific customer segments to show when their last service issue happened.
- Filter out customers who have an on-going issue from campaign target lists.
- View service tags showing what the customer issue was and instead of a sales pitch, send helpful content relevant to the service topic.
With HelpSocial integrated into customer service systems, our Open API can be used to make marketing automation systems more accurate so you can engage with the right customers in a customized and personal way.
Customer feedback is essential. The faster a product team can observe insights from the market, the faster the business can iterate and grow.
- Stream filtered comments into analytics dashboards and view feedback trends.
- Receive alerts when high priority issues are discussed.
- Organize opinions about competitors and stay ahead with the features that matter.
Improving product processes, responding to bug reports and recognizing usage trends faster allows the business to maximise sales success and prevent customer churn.
Be in the right place when your buyers are ready. When potential customers reach out through social media, a speedy response increases the chance of closing the deal.
- Carry on social and messaging conversations using the same system used for live chat.
- Stream social posts from identified prospects and customers into the CRM.
- Provide insights and contextual data to the sales rep that reveals buying behavior.
With the HelpSocial Open API, comments can be instantly routed to a sales rep resulting in a faster response and a higher chance of winning new customers.